mrsleepyhead94mrsleepyhead94

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Forest Invasion Forest Invasion

dude hella beautiful

seroiusly i love music that makes me feel free and this is on the top! i love this music so much. feels like im in a forest. and all of a sudden getting chased. its awesome make more please!!

Prehistoric Fly Prehistoric Fly

gotta love the beat

mmmmm love the beattt

Exploring the edge of town Exploring the edge of town

lol chill

i like it! bit repetitive. but so calming it makes me feel freeeeeeee

L3ak responds:

Thank you. Having it repetitive I thought was some what neccessary being that if you were to hear it underneath gameplay,youd forget all about it being repetitive anywyas.

Keep or delete? Keep or delete?

Always keep

You never know when you'll get an idea and make it better. It's alright to me, not a real fan of these kinds of music but it's alright, work on it a bit more

SH - Pizzi SH - Pizzi

Hawt

I loved it but the "slowdown" from 1:04-1:21 kinda killed it. Instead try keeping the drum beat the same volume and slowly lower the volume of the violin and the other instrument then the small pause then yea so on. I really like this.

shaggyhaired responds:

I changed it into something a little bit more boring; but it fits the track a lot better.
Give it a re-listen.

Thanks for the input!
I needed it.

Asian Guy vs. White Girl (rap) Asian Guy vs. White Girl (rap)

Fuk i love it

rofl im an asian dude and fuk this is awesome!!!!! make more!

JervyHouMusic responds:

Haha check out my other songs and thanks! :)

Argue Semantics Argue Semantics

Adventurous

IMO. I really like it!! When i close my eyes to imagine what picture this song makes in my head. I get an adventurous search in the sewers. I really like this keep up the good work.

Or4nges responds:

Hey thanks! I think you get the 'sewer' vibe from all that reverb lol. I'm glad the song spoke to you, that means i'm doing my job well :D

Thanks for the review!

She is Love She is Love

I might be Bias

Because i love slow music like this. But dude i love it keep up the good work.. Oh lol.. i was going to write "Get a new mike" but you prob know. I love it :D

Evark responds:

: ) Glad you liked it!

And yea, the mic thing... ha ha I really need a suitable one. You should HEAR how much noise there is before I repeatedly run the 'noise removal' tool.

-Carrots- -Carrots-

MORE MORE MORE MORE

Your songs made from happiness are spreading joy :D

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Duude! Freaken awesome

I seriously LOVE this beat and the happy tune :D seriously this really made my day. I wanna lay some words on this song :D
Keep up the good work!
IMO your music seriously paints a picture for me like a calm night at a carnival or something :D.... or am i high?